I don’t know about you, but I love when new music is out! Seriously, when new music comes out, it feels like Christmas or my birthday. Once an announcement is made, I mark down the release date in my planner. Just like every other human being, I’m constantly searching for new music to jam out to in the car or at the gym. I wanted to make a quick post for you all, and share the music I’ve recently added! I hope you all enjoy!
1. When the Party’s Over by Billie Elish
2. Breakaway by Lennon Stella
3. Ashlee+Evan EP by Ashlee Simpson Ross and Evan Ross
4. A Star is Born Soundtrack
5. Ladies in the 90’s by Lauren Alaina
6. Consequences (Orchestra) by Camila Cabello
7. City on Fire by Tyler Hilton
8. Polaroid by Jonas Blue, Liam Payne and Lennon Stella
9. Without Me by Halsey
10. Lay With Me by Phantoms feat. Vanessa Hudgens
11. Back to Life by Rascal Flatts
12. Taki Taki by DJ Snake feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B
13. Bad by Lennon Stella
14. Havana (Live) by Camila Cabello
15. Good Cry EP by Noah Cyrus
Now, I want to give some 5 star shoutouts from this list.
Lennon Stella– I personally am really loving the vibes that Lennon gives in her music. She has come a long way from her viral cup song video with her sister Maisy, and her days on the hit tv series Nashville. I really can’t wait to see where she goes from here.
Ashlee Simpson Ross and Evan Ross– Just like almost every girl did, I too had jammed out to Ashlee Simpson during her rockstar days. I’m so happy she has made a return to the music world, especially with her husband, Evan Ross. With a husband and wife duo, there is something extremely sexy when they sing together.
Camila Cabello– Lets all just give Camila a round of applause for the greatest year she has given musically! Though her album released in early 2018, she is still refreshing her top hits to keep fans intrigued. How many artists can do that?